Every child is able to use Chinese language effectively.
To nurture passion and love for the Chinese language and its culture in our pupils.
|Buddy Reading Programme||Selected P1 , P2 and P5 pupils||This programme allows Primary 5 pupils to reinforce on what they have learnt and share the joy of reading with their Primary 1 and Primary 2 juniors.|
|Morning Mobile Reading Cart||P1-P6||Using Wednesday mornings to allow students to read Chinese books and to inculcate the love for the language.|
|iMTL Portal||P3 – P6||An online interactive language portal for teachers and pupils to post individualised feedbacks and using the platform to work on interactive language related tasks.|
|AskNLearn Online Portal||P1 – P6||Pupils can complete e-learning assignments set by their CL teacher at the comfort of their home through this portal.|
- Objective: To create a platform for pupils to appreciate the Chinese Language and the Chinese Culture through fun-filled and engaging cultural activities.
- Chinese pupils will be able to learn more about the culture behind the language, which will make their learning of the language more meaningful.
Chinese Morning Assemblies
- Objective: To serve as a platform for pupils to converse and participate in Chinese language activities.
- The Chinese assemblies encompasses various language and cultural activities to promote the use of Chinese language amongst our Chinese pupils.
Mother Tongue Camps
- Objective: To serve as good platforms in providing a fun environment for our pupils to learn and use Chinese language more frequently.
- Our P4 pupils and P6 pupils will be having their annual Mother Tongue Camps in Term 2 and Term 4 respectively.
- During the camp, students will be exposed to various learning experiences that involve the Chinese Language and culture.
School Internal Competitions
The following competitions are organized for our Chinese pupils annually.
|P1||Chinese Penmanship and Poetry Recitation|
|P2||Han Yu Pin Yin and Poetry Recitation|
|P3||On the Spot Essay Writing and Story Telling|
|P4||On the Spot Essay Writing and Story Telling|
|P5||On the Spot Essay Writing and Oratorical Competition|
|P6||On the Spot Essay Writing and Oratorical Competition|