1. What are the curriculum hours from Monday to Friday?
National Anthem and Pledge Taking
Lessons start (immediately after pledge taking)
|7. 30 a.m.|
|P1||9.30 a.m. to 10.00 a.m.|
|P2||9.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.|
|P3 and P4||10.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.|
|P5 and P6||10.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Dismissal (Monday)||2.30 p.m.|
|Dismissal (Tues to Fri)||1.30 p.m.|
|P1 and P2||12.00 p.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
|P3 and P4||12.30 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|P5 and P6||1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.|
2. What are the operating hours of the General Office?
Monday to Friday 8 am - 5 pm (Excluding weekends and public holidays)
3. When will the school canteen gate open?
Monday to Friday: 6.30 am - 8.15 am
Monday: 2.30 pm - 3.00 pm
Tuesday to Friday: 1.30 pm - 2.00 pm
Tuesday & Thursday (Remedial Class) : 3.15 pm – 3.45 pm
Monday to Friday: 11.45 am - 12.15 pm, 12.45 pm - 1.15 pm, 4.45 pm – 5.15 pm
4. Are student care services available in BRPS?
Contact: 9459 6376
5. When can parents/guardians enter the school to buy things from the bookshop?
Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday, weekends and public holidays): 11 am - 2 pm